Senior Python Developer
Romania – Python Engineer /
Employee Full Time
1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of a fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- You have solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- You are used to being a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit and integration testing.
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- Our client is a software as a service company that owns and develops a cloud-based platform used for business-planning which enables large organizations to accelerate decision making in areas ranging from finance to human resources.
- You will be a part of a team of engineers that own, design, and shape a high scale, distributed system that productizes the core AI/ML solution.
- You will use your Python, Django ORM and Storm/Spark/Flink knowledge. ( 3+ years)
- You will upgrade your AWS/GCP, Python ML libraries and Tornado knowledge.
- You will help shape the full pipeline by building a scalable backend solution for automation of data ingestion and extraction.