UI/UX Design /
Employee Full Time
1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of a fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- A well-rounded designer who connects the dots between business needs, innovation and good design.
- Knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Adobe XD, Photoshop, Illustrator and associated design tools.
- Experienced with user interface design patterns and standard UCD methodologies.
- Knowledgeable of a variety of research methods such as user interviews, usability testing, market research (design-wise), card sorting, etc.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and tasks:
- You will be working on a variety of projects, from gaming to analytical tools. As a part of our team, you will get the opportunity to work with exciting internal and external projects.
- You will be responsible for creating effective user-focused experiences and interfaces, working across a variety of environments, such as mobile, web apps, dashboards and more.
- Collaborate with a wide range of staff members to develop concepts into features during software development lifecycles, understanding customer needs and interpret them into design elements.
- Bridge the gap between design and technical implementation, working “hands on” with the product in the development phase.
- Work closely with customers to gain insight and understanding into the business and workflows.
Gross salary can be up to 5000 Eur and will be discussed upon interview.