Lithuania – QA Engineers /
Employee Full Time
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Our offices are in Vilnius and Kaunas, but we are providing a flexible working environment.
Currently we are on the lookout for a QA Engineer who will join one of our projects from Entertainment, Betting or Parking industries, depending on your skills. You can find more information about each project down below.
What you’ll do:
- Partner with all developers in taking a quality-led approach to development principles.
- Define and review software requirements.
- Determine the severity and priority of software defects.
- Execute manual and automated test cases and report test results and findings, reproducing and reporting defects and verifying defect fixes on a daily basis.
- Design and build automated tests and test suites to run under CD orchestration.
- Use the following technologies, depending on the industry you join:
- Java, Selenium, Cucumber, Spring Boot and Postman in the Betting industry where you'll help the team working on our client's data processing and integration system.
Skills we appreciate:
- An automate QA activities mindset – experience in or the motivation to learn automation is a serious advantage.
- Understanding of Continuous Delivery principles, managing automation test suites and reporting.
- A strong analytical mindset – knowing how to ‘break’ things, avoiding ‘happy path’ testing.
- Ability to get into the detail of requirements through analysis, workshops and good assumptions.
- Excellent communication skills to collaborate with teammates from both the technical and business fields.
- Proactivity and a continuous growth mindset to be an active part of our QA Chapter and participate in various activities and initiatives in order to improve and provide value.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Salary up to 4958,69 Eur Gross - negotiable based on your competencies and experience.
- Flexible schedule and workspace.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset.
- Opportunities to learn internally and externally.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting.
- Simplified processes, open mindset, great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
- An opportunity to help your team to grow by participating in our Referral System.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!