Java Software Engineer
Lithuania – Software Engineering /
Employee Full Time
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new, and develop existing products.
Our offices are in Vilnius and Kaunas, but we are providing a flexible working environment.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a Java Software Engineer who will join one of our projects from the Entertainment industry.
Our client from the Entertainment industry is providing PlayStation games, music, network services, electronics, movies. Our teams are working with product catalogs, providing solutions to physical shops, data migration, and new features.
What you’ll do:
- You will work with our teams in transforming data, migrating it to the cloud, managing directory services, and goods.
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing.
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
- You will be a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- You will apply knowledge of professional software engineering practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing.
- Work closely with a team and client educating with new technological and design decisions.
Skills and qualities we appreciate:
- Experience with Java 8, Java 11 language and some with JSP, Gherkin, Material UI, Groovy, Vanilla JS, Ant, JMS, Maven.
- Frameworks (Spring 4, Spring 5, Spring Boot, Struts 1, Selenium).
- Databases (PL/SQL, MSSQL, Postgres DB, Oracle).
- Architectural styles (Restful API, Microservices).
- Testing tools (Junit, Mockito).
- Containerization with Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Experience building REST applications.
- Orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Cloud experience (AWS, Weblogic), CI/CD tooling (Azure DevOps).
- Willingness to help and share your knowledge.
- Eagerness to mentor fellow colleagues and provide constructive feedback.
- Proactiveness in the delivery process heading shoulder-to-shoulder with the architects, the tech leads, and your teammates.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Competitive salary from 2448€ to ~ 3978€ Gross - negotiable based on your competencies.
- Flexible schedule and workspace.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- An opportunity to work abroad for up to 180 days.
- A culture of continuous growing and community-first mindset.
- Stable working environment and other healthy initiatives, community events, benefits.
- Stimulating working environment-growth opportunities, clear processes, Agile mindset.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!