DevOps Engineer / SRE
Lithuania – DevOps Engineers /
Employee Full Time
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are on the lookout for DevOps Engineers to work with our client from the AirForce industry. Our teams are developing applications and tools used in Military, Situational Awareness, Search & Rescue, Fire and Medical Emergency Services worldwide.
Also, we are shaping a new SRE team that will work closely with DevOps Family but will be responsible for monitoring and logging process implementation from scratch with our client in the Educational industry. Our teams are helping to develop new and better ways to study online, took exams, and fill out various questionnaires.
What you’ll do:
- You will maintain existing systems in development, test and production environments, as well as developing new systems to support our business applications.
- You will optimize systems for performance and scalability, building infrastructure and eliminating work through automation.
- Engage in and improve the whole lifecycle of services—from design through deployment, operation, and refinement.
- Support your team members by sharing quality-led best practices.
- SRE engineers will be the ones who will set up and maintain all the alerting, logging, monitoring systems to assure systems delivered by Zenitech are “ON” 24/7.
- You will be responsible for backlog management for scoped items, Production Infrastructure and Environment management, tuning to increase performance, reliability and maintainability of both systems and applications.
- As well as Performance of maintenance tasks, including data management as appropriate for the named service, Optimisation of service bus, messaging and alerting systems, Patching and maintenance delivered through incremental releases, Updates to support/knowledge documents (SSD/DRP) as needed to ensure the service is accurately documented.
As an SRE:
Skills we appreciate:
- Cloud experience (AWS, Azure, etc), CI/CD (Azure DevOps) tooling.
- Managing AWS more services like VPC, IAM, Route53, Certificate Manager, Lambda.
- Infrastructure as code such as IaaC (Terraform).
- Containerization with Docker and orchestration with Kubernetes.
- Linux knowledge, Bash or Python scripting.
- Monitoring: AWS CloudWatch (alerts, logs, metrics, events, service lens, container insights, lambda insights, synthetics), AWS Config, on-premise (Zabbix, Prometheus, ELK stack, Nagios, etc.) experience.
- Databases (PostgreSQL, DynamoDB, Microsoft SQL, MySQL, DocumentDB, MongoDB).
As well from SRE side:
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Salary up to 5100 Eur Gross - negotiable based on your competencies and experience.
- Flexible schedule and workspace.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset.
- Opportunities to learn internally and externally.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting
- Simplified processes, open mindset, great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!