Software Developer with Java background
Romania – Java Engineer /
Employee Full Time
1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth-driven seniors says we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision-making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible workplace and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- You have solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes, and testing (3 years or more).
- You are used to being a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit, and integration testing.
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- Our client is a software as a service company that owns and develops a cloud-based platform used for business planning which enables large organizations to accelerate decision making in areas ranging from finance to human resources.
- You will be a part of a team of engineers working on enhancing the platform at scale, working on various areas from R&D discovery work to concrete backlog features.
- You will be involved in designing and implementing a new routing and session management solution with cloud and cross-cloud capabilities based on modern technologies
- You will have the opportunity to get acquainted with Kubernetes, modern Service Mesh and API Gateway technologies as well as other cloud management tools and multiple cloud platforms.
- Our client’s mindset and approach to our collaboration are enabling us to take ownership over the technologies used and go beyond deliverables and act as a partner and a consultant within the organization.