Project Manager / Scrum Master
Lithuania – Project Management /
Employee Full Time
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are on the lookout for a Project Manager in Lithuania who will be working with the IT team which is responsible for developing learning applications where students can study online, take exams and upload their work material.
Our offices are in Vilnius and Kaunas, but we are providing a flexible working environment.
What you’ll do:
- Navigate between project management and Scrum Master's responsibilities - help the Agile team to perform at the highest level, enforce Agile principles and values.
- Lead the Technical Team (consisting of 2 to 10 members) on development work for production issues, enhancements, upgrades, and system implementations.
- Manage T&M, occasionally Fixed Fee projects.
- Manage the internal and customer relationships for successful solution adoption and project progress as well as support sales processes - clarify business needs, work with the Technical Team to prepare proposals, including estimates.
- Strive to use the best tools and technologies to build innovative high-tech products for our customers.
- Create an open atmosphere where new thoughts and ideas are encouraged throughout the organization.
Skills we appreciate:
- Extensive knowledge of Agile methodology and frameworks like Scrum, Kanban, hands-on experience in usage of product backlog tools, preferably Jira (Project Management certification (Prince2, PMP)) or Certified Scrum Master is a plus.
- Experience in Software Engineering field, strong understanding of Software delivery life cycle.
- Passion to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own software products and components.
- Fast decision-making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere
- Knowing how to get the best out of the Agile team, ensure high team morale, focus on the big picture, on the colleagues’ growth, outcomes and results - you own the delivery.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Salary from 2300 to 4000 Eur Gross - negotiable based on your competencies and experience.
- Flexible schedule and workspace.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset.
- Opportunities to learn internally and externally.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting
- Simplified processes, open mindset, great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!