.NET Software Engineer
Lithuania – Software Engineering /
Employee Full Time
1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of a fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- Our stack differs from project to project, but we hope you have some experience with several of those: C#, .Net and .NET Core, ASP.NET, Restful API, Entity / Taper Framework, Azure, Microservices, (SQL Server / PostgreSQL / My SQL), Docker, Kubernetes.
- You know how to work to SOLID principles where possible and operate in an Agile methodology & you have knowledge of object-orientated programming.
- You are able to communicate comfortably with internal stakeholders and immediate team.
- Finally, you are comfortable working in a greenfield site that iterates and changes rapidly.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- You will work closely with some of our clients in the Situational Awareness and Car Parking industries, creating app solutions for services such as Parking, Military, Special Forces, Search & Rescue, Fire and Medical Emergency.
- You will collaborate with our technical teams, perform code reviews and pair programming to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Your focus will mainly be on the backend side of development, working to help improve the overall user experience, making sure our apps meet the business requirements.
- You will be part of a self-contained Agile team, working closely with other internal stakeholders, including other Software Engineers, QA Engineers, DevOps and Product Owners.
Salary: from 1500 to 5200 Gross / Month and willing to discuss it based on your competencies. We provide some additional benefits as well, including health insurance, 25 Eur Wolt coupon every month, internal and external learning and team-building opportunities.