Romania – MuleSoft Specialist /
Employee Full Time
1 reason to join us:
- Because our unique blend of growth driven seniors say we excel in professional attitude and working approach while caring for people as individuals.
2 reasons you would fit in:
- You want to grow in a culture that encourages your talent and creativity by mixing client projects with our own products and components.
- You appreciate fast decision making in a relaxed and casual working atmosphere.
3 reasons why you will enjoy being our colleague:
- We are flexible and open in both mindset and attitude, from new programming languages to a new working approach with flexible work-place and working hours.
- We are using cool technologies and we keep a constant eye on the latest trends, but also playing around with bleeding-edge high-tech.
- A good atmosphere and the possibility to contribute to the growth and creation of a fresh new culture.
4 skills and competencies we highly value:
- You have solid applied knowledge of professional software engineering practices & best practices for the full software development life cycle, including coding standards, code reviews, source control management, build processes and testing.
- You are used to being a sparring partner for the client in taking technological and design decisions.
- You understand the importance of code efficiency, enabling quality by code reviewing, unit and integration testing.
- You are proactive and results-oriented with a strong passion for technology.
5 if you are still reading, here are some more details on tech and projects:
- Our client is a global leader in construction intelligence, their construction intelligence platform enables mobile access, keeping every worker connected to their project regardless of what hardware is at their fingertips.
- You will be part of a self-contained team of technology enthusiasts that build from scratch an integration platform, with all the common functionalities of their applications. You will use and expand your experience of working with MuleSoft and maybe a little Java, Go, Node.js or .NET .
- You will participate in all phases of development, collaborate with the product team, work with the designers and QAs to deliver high-quality software and perform code review and pair programming to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- Our client’s mindset and approach to our collaboration are enabling us to take ownership of the technologies used and go beyond deliverables and act as a partner and a consultant within the organization.