PQ Management Accountant
UK – Finance & Accounting /
Employee Full Time
Exciting opportunity to join our growing team at the London office in the role of Part Qualified Management Accountant. The role will be reporting directly to the Group Financial Controller and assisting with the smooth running of the financial reporting of the global business.
Role responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Verifying billing data, issuing sales invoices and handling all client queries.
- Processing supplier invoices and arranging payments.
- Producing and submitting VAT returns for UK companies.
- Daily, weekly and monthly cash flow reporting for the group.
- Preparation of the monthly UK management accounts.
- Review of financial and non-financial data from subsidiaries.
- Assist in the completion of group management accounts.
- Assist in the preparation of budgets and forecasts.
- Assist in creating annual financial reports.
- Be responsible for operational KPI's and analysis.
- Process improvements - financial and non-financial.
- As the Part Qualified Management Accountant you will be self-motivated, forward thinking and demonstrate the ability to work proactively. You will have the enthusiasm to make a difference and the ambition to succeed in your career.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in a similar role
- CIMA / ACCA part qualified.
- A high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Strong analytical, communication and organisational skills.
- Highly advanced in Excel skills.
- Experienced user of QB and / or other accounting systems.
- A competitive salary.
- Auto-enrolment pension scheme.
- Working in a fast-growing business.
- Lots of remote / home working.
Salary can be up to £32k/year and will be discussed upon interview.