Mid-Senior Software Engineer (Angular)
Lithuania – Software Engineering /
Employee Full Time
Zenitech is a dynamic, experienced, multinational team of technology and advisory professionals, a proud partner with today’s blue-chip brands and tomorrow’s leaders. Our goal is to help companies find the best and most efficient solutions, create new and develop existing products.
Currently, we are on the lookout for Angular Developer who will join our team in the Parking lot industry. Our team is working with creating apps that will help to use parking spaces, provide payment functionalities and reservations.
What you’ll do:
- Work with a Scrum-by-the-book fashion team that consists of 20 people and is supported by the professional Project Manager/Scrum Master.
- Run the software on AWS / Azure as Docker containers or serverless functions, CI and CD the code to the environments with Azure Pipelines.
- You will build on Angular 12, TypeScript, Azure, CosmosDB. Other colleagues from the BE side are working with .NET.
- Our other projects are built on MERN stack, ElasticSearch, MySQL, Postgres, other AWS / Azure services and TypeScript, so there will be plenty of space for you to learn.
- You will not only exercise a significant portion of code with unit tests but also ensure the test quality with mutation testing techniques using Stryker.
Skills we appreciate:
- Experience with Angular, TypeScript and Azure.
- Passion for technology whether it helps you solve immediate problems and keeps you sharp for tomorrow’s project or appears as a cool hobby that you can share with your colleagues.
- Proactiveness in the delivery heading shoulder-to-shoulder with the architects, the tech leads, and your teammates.
- Constant search and application of the new and alternative ways to look after your code.
- Being a partner to our clients in paving the technological and design roadmap and it's deliverables.
What you will find at Zenitech:
- Salary from 2300 - 5300 € Gross - negotiable based on your competencies and experience.
- Flexible schedule and workspace.
- Technical equipment which you can choose.
- Private Health Insurance and Pension Plan.
- A culture of continuous professional growth and a community-first mindset.
- Opportunities to learn internally and externally.
- Work with talented people across technology products and consulting
- Simplified processes, open mindset, great atmosphere nurtured by commitment and autonomy.
A job worth doing is worth doing together, so get in touch to find out more about how you can become part of the Zenitech community!