Senior Graphic Designer
Remote - Europe
At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc., and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. At the end of the day, it's about delivering! Those in Poland can work from our offices in Cracow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing, and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
- Manage all design projects from concept to delivery in the Zowie Brand Team — we want you to have full ownership of the briefs you receive and the visual content you create and deliver.
- Bring to life design solutions that adhere to marketing strategies and business goals — we expect you to have a generalist mindset that allows you to combine the things you already understand to create new solutions.
- Have an artistic direction for brand development — we believe the brand is extremely important for furthering company growth. With that in mind, we need a sharp-minded person who will guard our core and bring changes and developments if needed.
- Work on a wide range of design types, including but not limited to website design and graphics, product marketing, event branding, sales enablement materials, sales and conference decks, social media visuals, prints, and Zowie merch.
- Keep brand consistency throughout all external and internal materials produced within and outside the team.
- Ensure all final project design deliverables are pixel-perfect and aligned with the Brand Book that we’ll further develop according to our needs.
- Be a team player who thrives in a collaborative environment while supervising work produced by other Graphic Designers and giving professional feedback.
- Work closely with our international Marketing, Product, Sales, and Customer Success teams, depending on the project.
- Work directly and strategically with the Brand Manager.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- Experience in working for multinational technological companies with highly developed brands
- Eagerness to work in a fast-paced startup environment
- Understanding the importance of marketing strategies and how business goals impact design
- Passion for a variety of design forms and the ability to work on materials for many different channels
- A drive for simple, modern forms with a focus on details
- 4+ years of proven experience in graphic design
- Experience in web design
- Expert knowledge of the Adobe package (Illustrator, Photoshop, AE) and interface design tools (Figma)
- A result-driven mentality and business context understanding
- A high degree of ownership
- Impeccable verbal and written communication skills
- Proficiency in spoken and written English
It'll be awesome if you have:
- Experience in the ecommerce and/or customer service industry
- Basic knowledge of UX and interest in developing skills in this area
- Experience in art direction with external agencies for projects such as video animation
- Experience in creating simple animations and marketing videos
We will offer you:
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.
👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.
👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.