Remote – United States /
At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. It’s about delivering, not about reporting hours. Those in Poland can work from our offices in Krakow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing quickly. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
- Lead discovery sessions and demos with customer support and ecommerce teams to uncover requirements and challenges and identify opportunities in their businesses
- Deliver concise, compelling, value-based presentations (product demos, technical assessments, etc.) to all levels of an organization, including C-suite
- Build custom product demonstrations that integrate into the client’s pre-existing tech stack and capture the long-term value of Zowie’s strategy
- Support the Sales team in meeting quarterly revenue goals while working as a part of the extended team on larger, more strategic opportunities with multiple resources from Product and Engineering
- Play a lead role in documenting the technical needs and what has been promised in the pre-sales process within SOW’s and internal handovers to properly set up our CS team for successful implementation and partnership with the customer
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- 2-3 years of pre-sales engineering, and/or strategy/management/technology consulting experience
- Strong communicator and storyteller with a proven track record of helping customers meet their business objectives
- Working knowledge of APIs and a common understanding of SaaS platforms (e.g. Shopify, Salesforce, Zendesk, Gorgias, etc.)
- Experience working and collaborating with Engineering and Product teams to provide ongoing feedback on how our product is being used and how it can be improved
- Technically and analytically curious, where you demonstrate the ability to be a perpetual learner and love to make new discoveries and improve the status quo
- Reliable and resilient team player to deliver on your commitments in a fast-paced environment
We will offer you:
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer a competitive health insurance package.