Head of Customer Success
Customer Success /
At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc. and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Hybrid (Tuesdays & Wednesdays) in the Warsaw office, but hours-flexible. So everyone could figure out the best way to collaborate with their team. It's about delivering, not about reporting hours.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing quickly. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
- Lead & manage our Warsaw-based Customer Success Team, working directly with a global portfolio of B2B customers across the entire post-sale customer journey, from kick-off to advocacy and renewal (our customer portfolio includes leading consumer brands like Costco UK, MODIVO, Empik, Media Markt, InPost, DeeZee, and many more)
- Think strategically to establish, maintain, & plan actions that allow the team and processes to scale with Zowie’s ARR growth in the future
- Join your Team by being a hands-on manager & leading by example while working with your own portfolio of enterprise accounts
- Share your experience & knowledge to help the entire Customer Success Team thrive & develop while maximizing product satisfaction and ROI among customers, even during the first weeks
- Proactively work together with other teams, such as Product Management or Sales, on structuring the best workflows and processes
- Act as a customer advocate, market expert, and strategic player within Zowie’s exponential growth by collecting feedback and contributing to the creation of a successful product and service roadmap
Ideally, you’ll bring with you:
- 2+ years of experience in leading & managing Customer Success Teams and processes within a B2B customer portfolio
- Hands-on experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Experience working consultatively with mid-market and/or enterprise accounts
- A track record of leading a successful Customer Success Team, resulting in revenue growth
- An operational, data-driven, & analytical approach backed by strong digital technical skills that will allow you to become a product expert
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
It’ll be awesome if you have:
- Experience in working with a SaaS solution within the ecommerce or customer service spheres
- Proficiency in a language other than English
- Experience with AI, Chat, and/or CRM technologies
We will offer you:
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.
👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.
👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.