Customer Success Team Leader
Customer Success /
At Zowie, we believe that buying online should feel like walking into your favorite local shop: personal, friendly, and easy. Our mission is to recreate offline shopping experiences online - but better. Zowie brings speed and empathy to customer interactions. Our platform automates responses to repetitive questions around return policy, order status, etc., and saves time for customer service agents, who can then proactively turn website visitors into paying customers. It can work as an add-on with existing tools (Zendesk, Shopify, Gorgias, etc.) or become a standalone customer service platform.
🚀 Growing fast. We plan on keeping the Team growing! You’ll have a lot of autonomy and impact as we grow.
🏈 Like a sports team. We take ownership of our work and believe in personal accountability. At the same time, we work together, support each other, and focus on winning as a team.
🧑💻 Remote-first and hours are flexible. We allow everyone to figure out the best ways to collaborate with their team. At the end of the day, it's about delivering! Those in Poland can work from our offices in Cracow and Warsaw.
We strive to be:
💪 Ambitious and innovative. We don’t settle on existing solutions and keep looking for better ways to tackle challenges.
👻 Bold and free-thinking. We trust our employees to find the best solutions.
🤸♀️ Agile and high-performing. We work smarter, not harder. We use our OKRs to keep ourselves focused.
🤠 Unafraid of change. Zowie is growing, and the market is changing. We thrive in an ever-evolving environment.
What you'll do:
As the CS Team Leader, you will have full ownership of your Team, leading and mentoring Customer Success Specialists who work end-to-end throughout the post-sales journey with their portfolio of global lower mid-market customers. Hand in hand with Quentin (Global Head of Customer Success @ Zowie), you’ll work on developing the Team as Clients’ trusted advisors, guiding Customer Success to deliver exceptional service to customers, drive customer retention, and eventually lead to accounts’ growth.
Here's what your key responsibilities will combine.
💡 Team Leadership and Management
Lead, mentor, and challenge the Customer Success Specialist Team.
- Define clear growth plans, including areas of improvement for each team member.
- Provide strong leadership and guidance to the CSS team, fostering a positive and productive work environment.
- Cultivate a culture of customer-centricity and accountability within the team, following the CS organization's best practices.
💡 Customer Engagement and Advocacy
Foster strong relationships with key stakeholders (within the Zowie Team & with customers), leading to bringing long-term value and building strong partnerships.
- Be able to identify and know customers that could be advocates for events, case studies, or reviews.
- Proactively identify risks and escalate relevant topics to HoCS and other teams.
- Build strong relationships with clients, understand their business needs and objectives, and act as an escalation point.
💡 Churn Management, Retention, and Expansion
Implement strategies to proactively reduce churn, increase customer retention, and expand accounts through upsell initiatives.
- Consistently work on Customer Review Meetings with your team to be on top of customers and make sure to identify onboarding issues, churn risk, pipeline creation, and upsell to reach 120% NRR.
- Strategically plan the management of the accounts with each member of the team.
Ideally, you'll bring with you:
- 3+ years of experience in managing a customer success team
- Leadership capabilities, with proven experience driving positive change
- Hands-on experience with Software as a Service (SaaS) solutions
- Experience with a recurring revenue model, and being measured on the commercial performance of the CS organization
- Data-driven, analytical, and process-oriented approach to building Customer Success
- Excellent people and performance management skills
- Entrepreneurial mindset and real comfort in a rapidly evolving environment
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills in English
It'll be awesome if you have:
- Experience in working with a SaaS solution within the ecommerce or customer service spheres
- Proficiency in a language other than English
- Experience with AI, Chat, and/or CRM technologies
We will offer you:
👉 Employee Stock Option Plan (ESOP). You’re a part of our company’s future success.
👉 Unlimited paid time off. We trust each other and don’t count days.
👉 Great company offsites and individual integration budgets. We spend time together in person to strengthen our team.
👉 Health benefits. We offer an additional health insurance package.
👉 Development budget. We want to grow personally and professionally together.
👉 Home-office funds. Make yourself a comfy space for work on a daily basis.