Information Security Engineer
San Francisco, CA
As an information security engineer, you'll be responsible for planning and carrying out our overall security strategy. You'll learn all the ins and outs of how information flows through our infrastructure and organization, and you'll work to identify and fortify any weak points and resolve any incidents.
- A deep understanding of industry tools and concepts such as endpoint security and intrusion detection.
- Experience designing secure networks and applications.
- An aptitude for risk assessment and security auditing.
- Experience developing and implementing security policies and procedures.
- The ability to quickly pick up working understandings of new technologies and programming languages.
- The ability to communicate effectively with engineers, management, and third-party vendors.
- A passion for security and the motivation to keep knowledge and proficiencies up-to-date with the security landscape.
The Alliance of American Football provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, AAF complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.