Strategic Client Advisor
San Francisco, CA /
Aalto is a new way for discerning homeowners to exceed their home selling and buying goals. It offers a differentiated experience that is tailor-made to customers’ lifestyles — all while keeping the personal details of their lives personal. Aalto lets sellers freely explore their options and sell at their own pace without risk, and it lets buyers discover unique homes for sale that they can’t see anywhere else.
At Aalto, we are building a fair real estate marketplace that gives everyone the freedom to live in the right place at the right time. Homes sell every day on Aalto and sellers love the experience as seen in our 95+ seller product-market fit score.
We're looking for a Strategic Client Advisor to join Aalto's Sales team. You will act as primary client partner, providing expertise and guidance on the market and home sale process throughout the transaction. This role will be given warm homeowner leads and is responsible for closing new business and developing strategic plans that ensure positive business outcomes for our clients. If you consider yourself a consultative salesperson with experience that spans both real estate (you have a licence) and non-traditional real estate, we’d love to speak with you.
We are overwhelmed with the popularity of Aalto and have had to start putting potential customers on waitlists. We need your help to change the future of real estate and support our community!
Who you are:
- Organized. Exceeding expectations working with extremely high standards
-Collaborative. Focused on developing strategic relationships with the sales team and Aalto clients
- Analytical. Able to effectively communicate market dynamics with precision
- Flexible. The ability to operate both at a high level and dive into details
- Adaptable. Anticipate potential challenges, exceptional problem solving ability
- Responsive. Anticipating/addressing clients needs before, during, and after the transaction
- Communicative. Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
- Composed. Unflappable from start to finish
- You have 2+ years of real estate experience and 6+ years of overall professional experience
- You have a bachelors degree from an accredited college or university
- You have a California real estate license
What you'll do:
- Exceed client expectations turning clients into promoters as variable comp will be partially based on client satisfaction
- Beat your quarterly number of home sales
- Work collaboratively with the Sales Development and Client Success teams to create consistency, ease, and outstanding results throughout the client’s Aalto experience
- Review market data and comparable sales to create/present a customized strategic plan for each qualified lead in the region
- Act as assigned market expert: Answer all high-level inquiries from agents and buyers about the property
- Communicate all buyer feedback to the client timely, succinctly, and honestly
- Manage the listing while active and make any recommendations to the client regarding strategic plans based on changing market dynamics and buyer feedback
- Managing the team through the transaction process to ensure tasks are completed
- Review all offers with client and handle all negotiationsRemain current with market trends and compliance requirements
Benefits at Aalto:
- 100% paid health and dental
- Base + uncapped performance compensation
- Unlimited PTO and company holidays
- Parental leave