San Francisco, CA /
Product & Design /
Aalto offers a wonderfully different way to buy and sell homes, one where homeowners can sell quickly and quietly. Buyers benefit, too, discovering exclusive homes for sale not available anywhere else. It’s all supported by service-oriented agents, at every brokerage, who use Aalto to elevate the home-selling experience for everyone.
As a product manager at Aalto, you'll directly influence the future of residential real estate. You'll help to answer questions such as...
- What’s the ideal way to introduce a buyer to a home?
- What really matters most to sellers?
- How do the best real estate agents think about serving their clients?
- How should we find and approach people who are open to selling, but hesitant to endure the traditional MLS?
- How do we help agents become even more excited about presenting Aalto to their clients?
- If you find these questions intrigue you as much as they do us, we'd love to hear from you.
Who you are:
- Analytical, and comfortable working with SaaS tools, APIs, etc.
- Deeply curious
- Experience with consumer-facing products, marketplaces, or growth
- Strong design sensibilities and user empathy
- Experience in residential real estate is a plus
- Interested and have-experience-with early-stage companies
- Familiar with and opinionated about Jobs to be Done
- 3+ years of Product Management experience
What you'll do:
- Partner with team on ideation, technical development, and launch of innovative products
- Recommend and measure against product growth and engagement targets, including owning our approach to measurement and analytics
- Discover, develop, and define innovative product initiatives, front-to-back, making sure to delight each of our audiences in the process: sellers, buyers, and agents
- Ensure alignment among design, engineering, and ops
- Interact with the whole team, including the founders, A-list advisors, and (incredibly enthusiastic) end-users on a weekly basis
- Learn more quickly than you have at any past role
- Have a ton of fun re-envisioning residential real estate from the ground up