New York City
We’re looking for a Designer to join Abacus! You will play a key role in messaging and creating the visual communication that helps businesses understand and embrace the Abacus brand. You’ll be responsible for managing multiple projects simultaneously, building a creative library of marketing materials for both print and digital communications, and helping out on the design and user experience of our Web and Mobile apps.
At Abacus, we're reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real-time employee expense system. We’re excited about building tools that are not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us - we love hearing everyday how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning - join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.
What you'll do
- Conceptualize and design visual narratives for print and digital communications
- Own and participate in the content creation process with the Product and Marketing team
- Work with the Design team to own and evolve the ongoing development of the Abacus brand
- Design and produce a wide range of collateral for both print and digital including one-sheets, Keynote presentations, brochures, videos, display ads, website graphics, and branding
- Establish and design consistent visuals and standards across the company’s communication collateral
- Work with the Product and Engineering team on the design and user experience across our web and mobile applications
What we’re looking for
- B.F.A in graphic design or equivalent experience
- 1+ year experience working as a communications / marketing designer
- A portfolio showcasing your work and strong design skills
- A strong focus on visual communication design
- A strong attention to detail in regards to communication, design, and production of projects
- Ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to prepare files for production for web, mobile, and print specifications
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS a plus
Abacus does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and will not consider payment regarding recruiter fees.