Customer Success Manager
New York City
At Abacus, we're reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real-time employee expense system. We’re excited about building tools that are not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us — we love hearing every day how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning — join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.
The primary responsibility of the Customer Success Manager is managing long-term strategic customer relationships to achieve customer satisfaction, cultivate customer loyalty, retain recurring revenue and drive incremental growth. The ideal candidate will have worked in mid-market business development, partnerships or sales and will be well versed in interacting with and presenting to senior leadership within a business, including C-level executives, IT, finance, and operations departments. Internally at Abacus, you will work across Product, Engineering, and Customer Success to ensure successful growth and retention of our customers.
What you'll do:
- Manage Abacus’ highest-value client accounts post-implementation, acting as main POC for contract and strategic inquiries
- Make users love Abacus by proactively offering advice on industry best practices and creative solutions to their issues
- Conduct quarterly business reviews, proving ROI and iterating on customer feedback
- Strategize and implement best practices to renew and grow annual accounts
- Forecast and track annual account metrics to demonstrate sales progress
- Analyze pipeline and identify opportunities for growth, running upsell processes beginning to end
- Support customer acquisition efforts through referrals, case studies, and other engagement efforts
- Work cross-functionally with product, marketing, engineering, and support teams—both internally and externally — to drive deals
Who you are:
- 3+ years’ sales and/or client management experience (Preferably in SaaS)
- Have held and exceeded quota expectations consistently
- Experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
This position is a great opportunity to join a startup at the ground level while helping shape the Customer Success team at Abacus. There will be a lot of room for learning and growth. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a resume, along with anything else that would help us to get to know you better.
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to our values at Abacus. We welcome people of all backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.