Customer Experience Associate
New York City
At Abacus, we're reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real-time employee expense system. We’re excited about building tools that are not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us - we love hearing everyday how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning - join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.
We love talking to our customers and we are heavily invested in their success. You will be the go-to resource for our customers, making sure that they're getting the most out of Abacus. We're looking for people who are excited about working with growing companies, listening to what they need, and helping us grow Abacus with them in mind. Not only will you be the voice of Abacus outside the organization, educating current and new customers, but you’ll also be the voice of the customer within the organization, advocating on their behalf, directly influencing our product roadmap.
This position is for recent college grads with 1-3 years of experience. It’s a great opportunity to learn the basic building blocks of a startup while helping shape the Customer team at Abacus. There will be a lot of room for learning and growth.
What will you be doing here?
- Engaging with small business owners, employees and accountants via chat, email, phone, social media and in-person conversations
- Rooting out customer pain points and building processes around reporting so that we can make data driven decisions
- Collaborating with our product and engineering teams, influencing product roadmap and being a resource to your co-workers
- Finding creative ways to reduce friction and make our customer experience more seamless
- Learning how to use internal tools and services that will turn you into a productivity machine
What would make you a strong candidate?
- Eager to learn every day
- Natural problem solver
- Strong interest in technology
- A genuine desire to help others
- Not afraid to roll up your sleeves and do the hard work
- Ability to empathize with people
- Keen attention to detail
- Obsessed with inbox zero
What would be nice to have?
- Finance or accounting experience
- Strong writing background
- Prior experience in a customer facing role
If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a resume and help us understand why you want to work at Abacus in just a few sentences.
Abacus does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and will not consider payment regarding recruiter fees.