Revenue Operations Manager
New York City
The Revenue Operations Manager will be responsible for the marketing and sales technology stack - developing processes and system improvements that increase efficiency, improve performance and unlock revenue growth. This role will be critical in helping Abacus expand sales and marketing capabilities.
Key focus areas for this role will include infrastructure, reporting and analysis, automation and integration implementations.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for both marketing and sales operations, as well as an aptitude for using data to identify obstacles and opportunities for better marketing, sales and revenue performance. The Revenue Operations Manager must be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and making process, program and technology recommendations.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Working with the VP of Marketing, drive enhancements to our marketing and sales technology infrastructure to advance effectiveness and operational efficiencies
- Build and manage key integrations across the marketing and sales tech stacks
- Research and recommend new technology solutions that will improve demand generation and sales efforts
- Create marketing and sales reports and dashboards for program performance analysis and maintain closed-loop reporting via Salesforce and Marketo
- Develop ideal customer profile criteria, work with sales to create and manage target account strategies and identify opportunities to grow the marketing and sales databases
- Support the marketing and sales teams with the development and execution of various inbound and outbound strategies
- Growth in qualified demand
- Conversion optimization across the sales and marketing funnel
- Improvement of data quality across Salesforce and Marketo
- Improved insight into marketing and sales performance and revenue predictability
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or sales operations
- Certified Salesforce.com administrator
- Certified Marketo administrator
- Experience evaluating and implementing other marketing and sales technologies
- A passion for data analysis and using data to answer questions and identify opportunities for improvement
- Highly motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Energetic, strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Experience with B2B and / or SaaS companies a plus
Abacus is reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real time employee expense system. We’re excited about building a solution that is not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us - we love hearing everyday how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning - join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.