Senior Product Manager
New York City
We’re looking for our first Product Manager to join Abacus! As a PM at Abacus, you’ll collaborate closely with our engineering, design, sales, and customer success teams to prioritize, spec, coordinate, and ship new features. You’ll be exposed to every part of our business, from our iPhone and Android app, to our web frontend, through to our payment processing backend. You’ll talk with our customers and analyze our data to help drive our product vision.
At Abacus, we're reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real-time employee expense system. We’re excited about building tools that are not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us — we love hearing everyday how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning — join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.
What you’ll do
- Collaborate on building business cases, defining product vision and strategy
- Internalize customer pain points, communicating regularly with our Customer Success and Sales teams about customer feedback
- Partner with Engineers and Designers on product development
- Serve as the conduit between Customer Success, Sales, Marketing and Engineering
- Drive consensus and identify key metrics for upcoming projects
- Actively participate in our roadmap planning
- Design solutions, test, iterate and drive to launch
- Own features, end to end
What we’re looking for
- You have 3+ years of Product Management experience, and a deep understanding of software development
- You have strong analytical skills
- You have a rare ability to identify signal from noise, focusing on the most impactful decisions in a customer-facing context
- You have demonstrated the ability to develop deep empathy with our customers
- You have a love of productivity tools and techniques, helping teams work better together
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to Abacus’ values. We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.
Abacus does not accept unsolicited resumes from recruiters and will not consider payment regarding recruiter fees.