Demand Generation Manager
New York City
The Demand Generation Manager is responsible for Abacus’ customer acquisition strategy. You will develop a strategy that focuses on crafting and executing campaigns with the objective of generating high quality sales pipeline that will ultimately contribute to revenue growth for Abacus.
The ideal candidate will be a blend of creative and analytical, working alongside our content and business development teams to create attention-grabbing ads, emails and landing pages. Working with marketing and sales operations to track and measure success and ROI. This is a great role for someone looking to hone their strategic skills by developing a fresh demand generation strategy.
KEY ROLES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Define the strategy, metrics and ROI-based marketing KPIs for customer acquisition
- Create and manage all marketing programs including SEM, SEO, content syndication, display ads, cost per lead, etc.
- Organize and manage all event sponsorships and logistics, both pre and post-event, as well as onsite
- Build and manage ongoing relationships with vendors and consultants
- Work with the Business Development team to optimize the handoff of MQL’s and ensure proper follow up
- Communicate with Account Management, Sales, and Partner teams to gain buy-in, understanding, and participation in marketing campaigns
- Work closely with the Content Manager to create offers for every stage of the funnel and to manage the Abacus website
- Create a segmented nurture strategy for leads to keep them engaged
- Work closely with the Sales and Marketing Operations Manager to optimize the funnel, segment leads, track and report on campaigns, and develop marketing automation processes
- Create A/B Tests for channels, offers, messaging and timing
- Measure, analyze and report on campaign performance
- Growth in qualified demand
- Scaling lead flow
- CAC / ROI optimization
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- 3+ years of experience in marketing and/or demand generation role
- Data-driven approach to marketing
- Familiarity with Marketo or other marketing automation software
- Highly motivated and thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment
- Energetic, strong work ethic
- Detail oriented
- Experience with B2B and / or SaaS companies a plus
- Some travel may be required
Abacus is reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real time employee expense system. We’re excited about building a solution that is not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us - we love hearing everyday how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning - join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.