Customer Success Manager
At Abacus, we're reimagining the way businesses move money, starting with the first real-time employee expense system. We’re excited about building tools that are not only effective but enjoyable for everyone to use. Creating the best customer experience drives us - we love hearing everyday how what we're working on is saving our customers time and headaches. Making expense reports obsolete is only the beginning - join a team that is leading the charge in how businesses manage their cash flow.
The Customer Success Manager (CSM) is an energetic customer facing role that will be primarily responsible for helping our largest, most strategic accounts succeed with Abacus. The CSM manages a long-term, post-sale relationship, serving as a strategic advisor to customers as they implement Abacus, and then ensuring they are successful as the needs of their organization change and as Abacus continues to evolve over time. The ideal candidate will be passionate about providing each customer with an exceptional experience and excited about how technology can solve problems.
What will you do at Abacus?
- Manage a portfolio of customers from implementation to contract renewal, act as the main point of contact for technical and strategic questions
- Gain a deep understanding of each organization’s structure and accounting needs as they relate to expense management, through calls and in-person meetings
- Strategically advise and train new customers on their account configuration
- Lead user trainings and webinars, provide support collateral, and ensure teams have the information they need to ramp up quickly on Abacus
- Coordinate and lead post-implementation review-calls and bi-annual review meetings to ensure that Abacus is aligning with their needs and goals
- Translate customer feedback back into our product and engineering roadmap
Who you are:
- A people person who is able to build rapport instantly
- Eager to learn every day
- A self starter who can take initiative on new projects and ideas and run with them
- Strong interest in technology
- Knack for the technical: you will be speaking to companies that are using a variety of systems and financial platforms. A successful CSM will have the aptitude to pick up these concepts and technologies quickly
- Keen attention to detail
- Entrepreneurial spirit: we are a small team and we’re looking for CSMs who can constantly improve processes
Nice to haves:
- 2+ years of client-facing experience, preferably with a SaaS company or software provider
- You have experience with Salesforce or a similar CRM
- Strong writing background
- Familiarity with accounting principles
This position is a great opportunity to join a startup at the ground level while helping shape the Customer Success team at Abacus. There will be a lot of room for learning and growth. If this sounds like what you’re looking for, we’d love to hear from you! Send us a resume and a cover letter along with anything else that would help us to get to know you better.
Building a diverse and inclusive workplace is core to our values at Abacus. We welcome people of all different backgrounds, experiences, perspectives, and abilities.