San Francisco, CA
As an early member of our engineering team, you will play an important role in building out significant parts of Abacus’s infrastructure, applications and experiences.
What would you be doing?
- Own and lead execution of features, even entire product lines, from inception to launch
- Collaborate with sales, design, and engineering to rapidly iterate on product
- Work closely with partners and customers to build software they will use every day
What does success look like in this role?
- 2+ years of software engineering experience
- Comfortable working full-stack
- Solid engineering fundamentals and passion for high quality code
- Product intuition, user empathy, ability to make sound UX decisions
- Strong work ethic
- Optional: Interest in finance
What does our stack look like?
- Frontend — Typescript, ReactJS, Apollo
- Backend — Scala (Cats, Monix, Sangria), GraphQL, PostgreSQL, Protobuf
- Blockchain — Ethereum, Stellar
- Dev Ops — Kubernetes, Docker, AWS
What would you get from Abacus?
- The opportunity to join a fast-growing San Francisco startup with the potential of disrupting and shaping both the financial technology and blockchain industries.
- Networking opportunities with top leaders in traditional finance, financial technology, and blockchain/cryptocurrency.