Seattle, WA /
Able Services Field – Engineering, Building Engineer /
ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for a Building Engineer.
The Building Engineer supports the designated leadership with the daily operations of all building systems. This includes hard surface maintenance and repair, basic carpentry and metal work, operating, maintaining and repairing all facility system equipment associated with HVAC operations and mechanical and electrical systems. The Building Engineer will also respond to customer requests and submit and close work orders as necessary and perform other duties as assigned.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully-vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
Pay Range is: $32/HR-$35/HR.
The pay listed is the salary range for this position. An offer will vary based on the applicant's education, experience, skills, abilities, geographic location, and alignment with market data.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package. For information about ABM’s benefits, visit ABM 2023 Employee Benefits | Front Line Team Members (Programa de beneficios de).
- Follows safe practices and complies with company and regulatory standards
- Qualified to operate or assist in operating all heating and ventilating equipment, engines, turbines, motors, combustion engines, pumps, air compressors, ice and refrigerating machines, air conditioning units, fans and siphons on the site assigned
- Must be flexible and willing to complete all tasks as assigned
- You will be responsible for working with both internal and external customers on technical issues, work scope recommendations and failure investigations
- You could work in a variety of engineering departments based on current needs
- Provides engineering support for a wide range of systems, maintenance programs, engines as well as operational engineering functions
- Must be able to understand, analyze and seek solutions to the design, operation, maintenance, performance or repair of vehicles/equipment and their components
- Should be able to logically approach problem solving, define a maintenance program or configuration and ensure a safe and legal operation
- Reviews Service Bulletins (SBs) from manufacture or component manufacture
- Develops solutions and implementation plans, project justification, cost/benefit analysis, and overall management of project implementation and coordinate warranty recovery on SBs that are applicable
- Organizes and manages the priorities for assigned responsibilities and accomplishes the work process to meet all deliverable for projects as well as maintenance program changes and technical specification revisions
- Coordinates work with other operational groups to ensure safety, regulatory compliance, operational reliability and operational efficiency
- Entry level to 5 years of engineering experience.
- Engineering skill sets which can be applied to a range of systems, maintenance programs and engines
- Must meet all requirements to receive approval for working in specific ATS environments (if applicable), including ten-year work history if available
- Costumer Service Experience
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.
•ABM does not sell or share your personal information.
•We collect basic personal details like your name and address, work history, and other employment related personal information. We also collect Sensitive Personal Information like race/ethnicity because we are required to do so by law.
•We collect this information in order to process your employment with us.
•We will keep your information for as long as is required by law.
Prior to the submission of your personal information, please review our Employee Privacy Notice. If you are from California, please review our California Employee Privacy Notice.