Washington, DC /
Able Services Field – Integrated Facilities Solutions Eastern Region /
Able/ABM, a leading provider of integrated facility solutions, is looking for an Account Director.
The Account Director is responsible for oversight of operations and administrative activities to ensure conformance to contract requirements. Sets standards in operational excellence and continuous improvement. Develops and implements cost control measures and level of service standards to ensure compliance with customer specifications / contract requirements for assigned account.
ABM (NYSE: ABM) is a leading provider of facility solutions with revenues of approximately $6.4 billion and over 130,000 employees in 300 offices deployed throughout the United States and various international locations. ABM’s comprehensive capabilities include electrical & lighting, energy solutions, facilities engineering, HVAC & mechanical, janitorial, landscape & turf, mission critical solutions and parking, provided through stand-alone or integrated solutions. Founded in 1909, ABM provides custom facility solutions in urban, suburban and rural areas to properties of all sizes — from schools and commercial buildings to hospitals, data centers, manufacturing plants and airports.
The Company may require that the successful candidate hired for this position be fully vaccinated for COVID-19, if and to the extent permitted by applicable law. The Company will make exceptions for medical, sincerely held religious belief, or other legally required exceptions.
- Ensures that services are performed as contracted and at the intended profit margins.
- Manages the company’s quality control monitoring, safety, training and diversity programs at the assigned account.
- Ensures company meets and exceeds Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and client Service Level Agreements (SLAs) across all service lines
- Drives innovation and creative problem solving across all service lines
- Implements solutions in line with strategic initiatives
- Seeks and implements operational improvements through standardized programs, procedures and best practices
- Ensure compliance with company policies and procedures and all federal, state, and local government regulations.
- Troubleshoot potential problems and concerns.
- Analyze and manage, in a proactive manner, both the financial and the operational performance of the assigned account.
- Responsible for capital planning and cashflow reporting, along with company support, will produce capital justification for executive level presentation.
- Delivery of quarterly business reviews
- Manages and provides leadership to Managers, and Lead personnel assigned to the account.
- Oversees managers to ensure that all paperwork, including terminations, labor variance action plans, and operational model is complete and accurate and is submitted to the district/hub in a timely manner.
- Responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of personnel within the assigned building. Carry out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the company’s policies and applicable laws.
- Responsibilities include directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints, resolving problems, and terminating employees.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 5 or more years management experience in a service/customer oriented environment
- Experienced in articulation of technical acumen and understanding of same as it relates to building operations and technical systems maintenance and operations.
- Excellent communication and leadership skills
- Budgeting, expense control and cost estimating/pricing experience
- Working knowledge of OSHA safety regulations
- Ability to write reports and business correspondence and effectively present information and respond to questions from managers and clients
- Dedicated and passionate to the delivery of services at the highest level
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of duties that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
ABM offers a comprehensive benefits package including health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k) plan with immediate vesting, short and long-term disability, PTO, paid holidays and more.
ABM values the rich diversity of its workforce. We strive to foster a work environment of respect and engagement that harnesses our workforce’s diversity to our common goal of providing prompt and superior client service.
ABM participates in E-Verify and will provide the federal government with your Form I-9 information to confirm that you are authorized to work in the U.S.
Este empleador participa en E-Verify y proporcionará al gobierno federal la información de su Formulario I-9 para confirmar que usted está autorizado para trabajar en los Estados Unidos.
ABM is an EOE (Minority / Female / Veteran / Disability / Gender Identity / Sexual Orientation) and is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If you have a disability and need assistance in completing the employment application, please call 888-328-8606. We will provide you with assistance and make a determination on your request for reasonable accommodation on a case-by-case basis.