Los Angeles, California /
ABL Space Systems /
The Administrative Assistant provides operational support to ABL leadership and key stakeholders to ensure the business is operating effectively.
Administrative Assistants have a broad and multi-disciplinary scope. This role will require working at the front desk, receiving visitors, and providing administrative support to all departments. This position is vital to keeping the business running smoothly and on time.
- Greet, welcome, and sign in all visitors
- Answer the corporate phone line and answer the corporate email account
- Order and manage all office supplies and equipment for teams
- Coordinate cleaning services for ABL facilities
- Assist with special projects
- Assist with data entry as required
- Schedule meetings, interviews, and visits as required
- 1-3 years of administrative experience
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with Microsoft Office
Preferred Skills and Experience
- Associate’s or Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- IAAP Certified Administrative Professional (CAP) or professional certification in office management
This position requires access to information protected under US export control laws, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations and/or the Export Administration Regulations. As such, US person status (including US citizens, permanent residents, asylees, and refugees) is a required qualification for this position.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, genetics, or citizenship status (when otherwise legally authorized to work and access export-controlled data) and will not be discriminated against on the basis of such characteristics or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. We encourage applicants of all ages.