General & Administrative /
aboutGOLF Global, Inc. is connecting the world through the most authentic and insightful indoor golf experience anytime and anywhere. We are redefining Modern Golf through our multi-sided SaaS platform providing real time analytics, community, and competition.
Join our Team and Win the Game! We are seeking a Junior Accountant to develop our financial operations. You will report to the Director of Finance and Accounting and be responsible for further building and maintaining of finances at a Series-B SaaS company. There will be exciting opportunities for this role to define and improve processes that can scale with the growth of the business.
This role in Maumee, OH or remote.
- Perform monthly close processes, reconciliations and journal entries
- Maintaining accounts receivable and assist in managing NetSuite Customer MyAccount and VersaPay.com
- Maintaining accounts payable, purchase order reconciliation, item receipt matching and ensure timely billing and payment utilizing Bill.com and NetSuite.com
- Maintaining company credit card expenses in Divvypay.com
- Monitoring and updating financial records
- Gathering payroll expenses and prepare journal entry for posting
- Analyzing financial statements and prepare balance sheets, aligned with GAAP
- Assist with cross functional projects to improve reporting and planning methods in partnership with accounting team
- Be able to address analytical requests and provide ad hoc support and analyses
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or a related field
- At least four (3) years of experience in public accounting, analysis or investment banking
- Intermediate NetSuite skills Required
- Takes ownership of tasks and effectively manages time of self and others in remote environment
- Sound understanding of accounting and financial reporting principles and practices.
- Master's Degree and/or proven diverse background
- Startup Experience
- 2+ years experience in (or passion for) SaaS product and financial metrics
- Experience with Salesforce