Customer Support Intern
Paris, France /
Support Functions – Operations /
As part of the Customer Support team, you are responsible to deliver the best customer service and experience.
Your mission will be to ensure that any issues raised by our clients through all communication channels (emails and live chat) are resolved in a timely and appropriate manner whilst maintaining proactive and personalised communication. Some issues may be due to technical bugs on the platform, in which case, you will ensure to follow-up on them internally before getting back to the clients.
In addition, to help our clients understand how the platform works and learn by themselves, you will be responsible for identifying anything missing or outdated in our documentation and library of support articles and participating in their improvement and development.
You will be working closely with the Customer Success Managers and the Product and Tech teams. You will report directly to the Customer Support Manager.
What you will do:
- Client Support:
- Answer questions about how to use the platform, raised by our clients
- Be proactive in the optimization and updates of our support platform
- Become a product expert
- Bug management:
- Investigate and follow-up on bugs through Jira and Intercom
- Be proactive on support processes to provide the best customer experience
- Consolidate our clients feedback, needs and pain points to our Product team to enhance the platform
- Documentation and Support articles:
- List missing and outdated support articles
- Update existing articles and write new ones
The idea candidate:
- The best candidate can be described as a customer-oriented person with a friendly personality who fulfils customer needs to ensure and maintain high customer satisfaction. Besides that, it is important to draw potential customer’s attention by answering product related questions and suggesting information about what the company offers.
You'll also be:
- Tech-savvy and have a good knowledge of the digital marketing sector and CRO
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated - have a passion for helping people and solving problems
- Open-minded and curious - great at learning new processes and retaining information
- Methodical, rigorous, proactive - always using initiative and great at multitasking
- Caring and empathetic - able to help people through a difficult time
- A great communicator, an active listener, and can communicate messages in a clear, concise and effective way - your written communication skills are excellent, both in French and in English