Backend Developer - Paris/Nantes
Tech – Innovation /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as one of the Best Places to Work. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
Within the team, reporting to a technical team lead, you will reinforce a multiskilled feature team whose mission is to merge our 3 platforms to become a single UI/UX experience.
With Product, Frontend, Backend and Data engineers you will help specify new features, create and maintain REST APIs, collaborate on core architecture, and build and exchange skills in a technically rewarding environment.
What you will do:
- Participate in the team agile rituals and the conception, development and maintenance of new features from design to production.
- Contribute to the improvement and maintenance of the core stack in collaboration primarily with the core backend team but also with front end developers and data engineers.
- Be the point of contact between the feature team and the core backend team.
- Help our junior developers grow, and participate in code reviews to guarantee the maintainability of the code and coherence of the data.
What we look for:
- You have at least 4 years of experience in PHP, Symfony, SQL, REST, tests, documentation, and data modeling.
- You are experienced in translating product needs to technical specifications and accurate costings.
- You have contributed to and maintained code in a production environment.
- You can communicate effectively with both the product team and other engineers across the stack.
- You have a good level of English (spoken and written)