Customer Success Manager - 🇺🇸
New York City, NY /
Clients – Customer Success Management /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
As part of the Customer Success team the CSM is responsible for guiding and advising clients on the best ways to make the most out of AB Tasty solutions whilst working in close collaboration with the sales, account management and technical teams.
What you will do:
- Responsible for the management of a customer portfolio (SMB) following implementation
- Help build loyalty by creating an excellent relationship with existing customers
- Undertake operational and methodological training for your customers
- Support clients in creating and implementing A/B tests and personalization campaigns
- Analyse and identify new areas for optimization following data analysis
- Maximise your portfolio’s expansion while minimizing churn and contractionSupervise support channel for US market
- Help the Sales team with the on-boarding of new clients (POCs, technical support, determining the most suitable solution for the customer, presentation of products and services)
What we are looking for:
- Minimum of 1 years working experience in a client facing role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- Analytical thinker who is able to translate complex data into profitable marketing plans
- Eager to learn CRO concepts and techniques
- Strong soft skills: energetic, enthusiastic, self-motivated, open-minded
- Experience with web analytics tool is a plus (Google Analytics, Segment...)
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.