Director of Marketing - USA 🇺🇸
New York City, NY /
Marketing – All /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
AB Tasty, rated as one of Built-In’s Best Places to Work, is seeking a revenue-centric marketer with a passion for Demand Generation and B2B Growth Marketing driving SaaS, enterprise and mid-market sales for one of the world’s leading CX solutions providers. If you’re a master at getting qualified prospects to convert, then this may be the perfect role for you.
As the Director of Marketing - US, you’ll wear many demand gen hats—from driving awareness, to launching ABM campaigns, to optimizing our lead gen funnel. You’ll be responsible for planning, implementing and executing integrated marketing campaigns through multiple channels, driving engagement and generating quality leads to meet pipeline and ARR goals.
You will collaborate with the Global Team, US Sales Team and Channels and Alliances Team to help shape our US growth strategy for 2021 and beyond, planning and executing campaign initiatives that drive growth and scale our business. You will collaborate closely with the sales leaders, partner marketing and global content managers to coordinate ABM initiatives, events, global campaigns, and regional acquisition initiatives. You will work closely with global content to coordinate customer case studies and drive brand awareness initiatives needed to nurture prospects.
This role is key in our growth strategy as we look to significantly increase our customer base of both fast-growing emerging businesses and established corporate and enterprise level organisations in the US Market.
What you will do:
- Develop and execute campaigns that achieve quarterly pipeline goals
- Manage budgets, measure and report on pipeline targets, and continually optimize campaigns to increase ROI
- Collaborate with stakeholders across the organization to manage campaigns from planning and development through launch and reporting, with a focus on generating high quality MQLs and SQLs.
- Determine the appropriate mix of campaign elements, including email, social, direct mail, webinars, virtual events and content syndication to deliver pipeline goals.
- Leverage our marketing automation tools to create email nurture programs, segmented lists and campaign assets including emails, landing pages and forms.
- Develop ABM campaigns to reach strategic accounts
- Partner with sales on targets, campaigns, scoring, follow-up strategies, lead management, and reporting
- Support SDR team with inbound and outbound sequences to drive SQLs.
- Optimize our online experience from paid ads, to the website, to lead capture
- Test, analyze, and improve our various conversion points in the marketing funnel to optimize performance and inform marketing channel budget allocations.
- Achieve and maintain a solid understanding of target personas, company sectors and USPs in order to maintain relevant messaging in campaigns and in lead generation initiatives
- Maintain cadence and exploit global campaign content for lead generation actions
- Collaborate with Partner Marketing to drive influence, implement co-marketing and co-comms initiatives to drive lead generation and brand awareness
- Engage and activate media partners that touch our relevant audiences, in collaboration with Global Content Marketing
- Identify key customers for case studies and testimonial building, deliver case studies on a quarterly basis
- Engage and activate relevant platforms for customer reviews programs
- Collaborate with sales to launch customer and prospect engagement programs (sendoso)
What we are looking for:
- 8+ years of experience with B2B demand generation
- Experience at SaaS companies, with a focus on enterprise sales
- Experience marketing personalization/experimentation solutions
- Track record of hitting aggressive pipeline targets and generating revenue
- Deep understanding of ABM strategies and tactics
- Expertise with a variety of marketing tools including: Pardot, Salesforce, Google Analytics, and Google Adwords
- Experience running campaigns across multiple channels including SEM, display, email, social, and web
- Analytical thinker. You like working with data, can create Salesforce reports with ease, enjoy measuring campaigns, and love to optimize.
- Self-starter; you spot opportunities to make things better and take ownership over them
- Track record of collaborating across teams. You can effectively partner with sales, operations, designers, and marketers
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.