Online Marketing Intern - DACH
Marketing – Content /
As a working student marketing, your role will be to support our marketing team on a daily basis. You will get to know the different areas of marketing activities and actively participate with your skills, your creativity and your ideas.
You must be fluent in German!
Contract & Office: Working Student (12 months)
Location: Office in Germany: Willy-Brandt-Str. 3, 76275 Ettlingen
Home office: By arrangement
What you will do:
- Help us with the organization and promotion of various digital and physical events, e.g. requesting quotes, briefing creation, CRM administration, preparation of presentations and attendee acquisition through different channels.
- Support our content area (top, middle and bottom of the funnel) with activities like localizing and posting blog articles in WordPress, conceptualizing e-books from existing content, updating and administrating blog articles etc.
- Brainstorm new ideas with us for our various campaigns and collaborate on the design and creation of landing pages.
- Support our day-to-day business by creating social posts on LinkedIn, drafting our monthly newsletter, and selecting promotional materials for client events or campaigns.
- Keep track of key KPIs across our various marketing activities to generate a qualified revenue pipeline.
What we are looking for:
- You are enrolled full-time in a degree program in economics with a focus on strategy, marketing or a comparable field.
- You have ideally gained some practical experience in marketing, preferably in the software environment, you have an affinity for online marketing and e-commerce.
- You have a structured and reliable way of working and a passion for creative work.
- You have good communication skills (written and spoken) and speak fluent English
- You are familiar with tools such as Microsoft Office/Google Workspace and enjoy learning new tools. First experience with Adobe Creative Cloud or a similar program is a plus.