Product Manager (Confirmed)
Paris, France /
Product – Product Management /
AB Tasty helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty is about helping the brands sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all of their digital properties. We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 1000+ customers, including Cartier, Clarins, L’Oreal, Jaguar and Landrover, and Sephora
· 250+ employees in 7 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
We’re looking for a Confirmed Product Manager to lead our Integration Squad whose mission is to make our application fully integrated to the global ecosystem.
You will work closely with our partnership team (CSMs, Sales) to deliver powerful bridges between our services and our tech partners ones, by understanding their requirements, analysing and validating use cases for our joint customers, and prioritising your backlog of integrations.
You will own the product investments and roadmap to reach the North star metric of the team.
As a PM, you’ll also be a member of the Product Management chapter (9 PMs) and will share best practices, processes and great ideas with us.Our stack is BigQuery, Canny, Jira/Confluence, Mixpanel, Metabase, Grafana, Flagship, AB Tasty (drinking our own champagne).
We leverage specific and standard frameworks to enable PMs to be successful: Lean design, design sprints, UCD, 6-week cycles, RICE, Investment themes, Monthly Cadence, Continuous Optimization, North star metrics & OKRs.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris Office, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
A few examples of your responsibilities
- Identifying the most valuable technical partnerships by leading frequent meetings with clients, prospects, partners and internal stakeholders
- Finding problems & opportunities : desirability about your product
- Defining user stories, functional and technical requirements, acceptance criteria, and pairing with product design & engineering to deliver solutions : feasibility of the proposed solution
- Follow the development of your projects, QA the workflows, check the acceptance criteria and initial prototypes with Product design, and partner with engineers along the way to deliver features
- Ensure smooth release: you lead and collaborate with internal stakeholders, Customer Success and Sales enablement on all readiness activities, including product testing, internal user training, rollout and product support.
- Develop opportunity assessments, and deliver technical and end-users documentation.
- Endorse a level 2 support for internal and external users on data and APIs needs
What we offer:
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we look for:
- You have proven at least 3 years product management experience, preferably for a saas product
- You’re a technical expert (you’re a former developer or you can easily empathize with them thanks to a strong knowledge of technical environments and languages)
- You are a data expert: you an advanced user of GA4 and other analytics tools
- You are Customer-Centric: you are the voice of the customer because you meet with them regularly, and you ensure features do bring value to them
- You like to perform your deliveries and to lead discussions with our partners, clients and stakeholders