Sales Development, Manager
New York City, NY
Sales – Sales Development Representative
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) helps build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and user experiences across digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 700+ customers, including Sephora, Land Rover, Cartier, and Ashley HomeStore
· 200+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
We’re looking for a Sales Development Manager to support our fast growth in the United States. You will be tasked with managing the USA SDR team and focus on generating meetings and opportunities to accelerate customer acquisition. You’re already an outbound sales demand generation expert, KPI driven, with outstanding management skills and we’re looking to help you expand on your skills. If you are agile, nimble, organized, obsessed with finding new business, this is likely a great opportunity for you!
The Sales Development team is small but mighty, with a diverse background of career experiences, from music, comedy, social work, and sales lifers. We kick off conversations with qualified leads and working with companies of all kinds, from other tech startups to global
luxury brands. The local team regularly partners with the global team to learn and grow.
- Proven experience in building and managing a KPI driven SDR team
- Expert in building a detail oriented SDR processes
- Experience building and using automated outbound cadences tools such as Outreach or Salesloft and use of video emailing tools such as Vidyard
- Knowledge of the Saas industry
- Ability to analyze if a message or content piece is making an impact vs. another
- Good understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and their buyers
- Excellent messaging and copywriting skills
- Ability to implement best practices within a team
- Solid team player, we achieve more as a group!
- Exceptional and effective oral and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast paced and growing environment
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver
- Strongly align with AB Tasty core values: customer satisfaction, reactivity, team spirit, enthusiasm, kindness
What you'll do
- Directly manage the USA based SDR team, including creating and managing their KPIs
- Define and structure SDR activities and outbound campaigns
- Conduct ongoing coaching and training for the team to ensure they are skilled to reach objectives
- Build outbound activities to significantly increase pipeline and close business
- Follow up on marketing campaigns to convert leads into MQLs and SQLs
- Work closely with marketing and sales to ensure messaging is on point
- Develop and implement messaging tests at a rapid pace
- Build appealing SDR cadences to significantly improve hit rates
- Laser focused account-based targeting aligned with ABM strategy
- Build best practices across within the team, including partnering with the European SDR Manager on global best practices
- Drive professional awareness of the AB Tasty brand
- Be a daily business partner for the Americas sales & marketing team
- Manage daily, weekly and monthly reporting, tracking workload, and report metrics/updates appropriately
What we offer
- A driven, kind, and humble team that will welcome your input and support your growth
- Opportunities to collaborate with AB Tasty teammates globally
- Monthly local team events
- Generous time off and holidays to recharge with loved ones
- Medical, Dental, & Vision insurance, beginning day one
- 401(k) + company matching
- 100% commuter reimbursement
- Competitive salary + bonus to compliment the ample benefits package
Stay in Touch
This role not quiet match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.