🇺🇸 Key Account Manager, North America 🤝
Sales – Key Account Management /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $24 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
The Key Account Manager (KAM) is a high-energy, new business sales role with a focus on developing new customers across the North American market and helping the business team renew contracts with our clients. In this role, you will contribute to AB Tasty’s hyper-growth by ensuring current clients’ satisfaction and renewal, as well as account expansion. You are a driven sales professional with experience in establishing a network and portfolio of clients within the digital marketing community, with strong communication skills and willingness to ensure clients satisfaction.
📍Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Virtual anywhere in the USA or Canada
👀A few examples of your responsibilities
- Lobby with high-level decision-makers
- Manage a portfolio of clients to ensure their continuous engagement with the AB Tasty platform
- Negotiate and close renewals, upsells and cross sells of your customer portfolio
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements
- Propose solutions that meet the client’s objectives and changing demands
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers in a timely manner
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by engaging through all possible forms of contact, from meetings to weekly calls
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and manage complaints in order to maintain trust
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Support our growing business by representing and spreading the AB Tasty values
🎁What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By closing deals with huge brands and helping renew and upsell contracts, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to use your imagination to envision and implement a sales strategy to close deals, as long as client satisfaction comes first.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility of your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
🕵️What we look for
- A bit of experience. Minimum 3 to 5 years experience in a similar position, ideally within a SaaS MarTech company. You must have a proven network in the North American market. You’re an expert at driving the sales cycle from business champion to the C-level.
- Hunter mentality. You must hold dearly, deep within your soul, the tasks of prospecting, negotiation and closing of deals.
- Great communication skills. Your job is to convince prospects to work with us and clients to renew. As such, you need to be able to build strong relationships with all people you interact with in order to be the most impactful possible. Your impressive kindness and common sense will help when dealing with key decision-makers.
- Passion for the field. You have a keen interest in people and get really excited about convincing them to make the best decision by working with us. In addition, you’re interested in the tech world and new technologies.
- Drive. You’re energetic, hard-working, and have the will to persevere through adversity until the job is done - and done impeccably. You’re massively into getting results, and always aim for excellence in what you do.
- Ambition. You never settle for anything less than your best. You’re eager to be part of a team that strives to constantly grow and enjoy overcoming fresh, exciting challenges on a daily basis.
- Initiative. Once you understand the scope of a project, you’re able to work independently, often coming up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly exploring the world around you, looking for new ideas and opportunities.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth. After a few weeks, you should be able to manage Salesforce like a pro!
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.