🇩🇪 Marketing Assistant - Werkstudent (f/m/d) 😍
Cologne, Germany /
Marketing – All /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as one of the Best Places to Work. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
You’ll join an amazing adventure as we continue to grow AB Tasty across the DACH region. Working within a small marketing team, partly remote and in the Cologne office, you’ll be encouraged to learn, given opportunities to expand your knowledge and experience first-hand the inner workings of a successful technology scale-up!
Your mission will include helping with SEO and digital events, and assisting with inbound lead management and working closely with sales.
📍Contract & Location
- Part-time student Job (12 hours per week)
- Cologne office: Richmodstraße 6, 50667 Köln, Germany, with up to 1 day in remote per week
👀A few examples of your responsibilities
- Support the marketing team in all fields like content, SEO, social media and digital events
- Writing newsletters and creating social media posts
- Editing our web pages in wordpress and overseeing blog post publishing
- Get trained in the AB Tasty platform and set up campaigns on our website
- Review translated marketing assets and translate website texts from English into German
- Help our team with research e.g. on service providers
🎁What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By helping the Marketing team on their daily tasks, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: French lessons, blockchain, coding lessons, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
🕵️What we look for
- Currently studying marketing, communications or similar major
- Autonomous, fast learner, creative, team player and well organized
- Good spoken and written German and English skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word etc) or google forms, docs etc. is a plus
- Wordpress experience would be a plus
- Proficiency in German is mandatory. You need to have a perfect understanding of the German language and culture to help us grow successfully on the DACH market.