Senior Integrations Product Manager
All Offices /
Tech & Product – Product /
We’re looking for a new Product Manager to lead a fresh new feature team whose mission is to make our platforms (AB Tasty, our Experience Optimization Platform, and Flagship, our Feature Management Platform) more integrated to the global ecosystem.
You will work closely with our partnership team (CSMs, Sales) to deliver bridges between our tools and our tech partners, by understanding their requirements, analyzing and validating use cases for our joint customers, and prioritizing your backlog of integrations.
You will own the product investments and roadmap to reach the North star metric of the team.
As a PM, you’ll also be a member of the Product Management team (6 PMs) and will share best practices, processes and great ideas with us.
Our stack is Canny, Jira/Confluence, Mixpanel, Metabase, Grafana, Flagship, AB Tasty (drinking our own champagne).
We leverage specific and standard frameworks to enable PMs to be successful: Lean design, design sprints, UCD, 6-week cycle, RICE, Investment themes, Monthly Candence, Continuous Optimization, North star metrics & OKRs.
What you will do
- Identifying the most valuable technical partnerships by leading frequent meetings with clients, prospects, partners and internal stakeholders
- Finding problems & opportunities : desirability about your product
- Defining user stories, functional and technical requirements, acceptance criteria, and pairing with product design & engineering to deliver solutions : feasibility of the proposed solution
- Develop user stories, workflows, acceptance criteria and initial prototypes with Product design, and partner with engineers along the way to deliver features
- Ensure smooth release: you lead and collaborate with Product Marketing, Product docs & learning, Customer Success and Sales enablement on all readiness activities, including product testing, internal user training, rollout and product support.
- Develop opportunity assessments, and deliver technical and end-users documentation.
What we are looking for
- You have proven 3+ years product management experience.
- You’re a technical expert (you’re a former developer, or you can easily empathize with them thanks to a strong knowledge of technical environments)
- You are Customer-Centric: you are the voice of the customer because you meet with them regularly, and you ensure features do bring value to them
- You like to perform your deliveries and to lead discussions with our partners