Content Writer - Flagship
Paris, France /
Marketing – All /
The Flagship marketing team is seeking a Content Writer, to support inbound lead generation, outbound campaigns, product launches, and other high-growth initiatives by creating engaging content that attracts, converts, engages, and retains users.
What you will do :
- Become an expert in Flagship’s products and solutions and apply the Flagship voice and tone in marketing materials.
- Work with internal cross-functional teams to write copy for various marketing asset types including factsheets, sales collaterals, emails, user stories, testimonials, landing pages, ebooks, web copy, digital ads and blog posts.
- Conduct thorough research on our industry-related topics, generating ideas for new content types.
- Maintain an editorial calendar to keep stakeholders informed of upcoming content.
- Track and measure content performance and adjust strategy to meet business goals.
- Write clear marketing copy to promote our products/services.
- Writing SEO-optimized web content, pages, microsites, banners, and moreProofread and edit blog posts before publication.
- Coordinate with marketing and design teams to illustrate articles.
- Write email nurture campaigns that move prospects through our funnel.
- Identify target audience needs and gaps in our content and recommend new topics that are aligned to target personas’ needs and search intent.
- Collaborate with broader marketing partners to align and validate accuracy of new content being authored.E
- dit the work of other writers or freelancers as needed.
- Ensure consistent brand voice and messaging across all communication channels (style, fonts, images, and tone).Update website content as needed.
What we are looking for :
- Outstanding grammatical, writing, and editorial skills with English proficiency.
- 2+ years of equivalent experience writing website copy for a B2B, SaaS, or technology company.
- Excellent research and editing skills.
- Demonstrated experience authoring engaging, compelling, optimized B2B website content with the goal of educating and converting website visitors.
- Experience writing for organic search intent and familiarity with SEO methodologies.
- Ability to pivot from short format to long.