Senior Data Analyst
Paris, France /
Support Functions – Operations /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company several times rated as one of the Best Places to Work. We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure... everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users.
We are looking for a High-energy, Senior Data Analyst role that works as a global strategic task force that aims to empower top management, business stakeholders and unleash better revenue performance through data.
📍Contract & Location
- Type of contract : Fulltime contract
- Location : Paris
A few examples of your responsibilities
- As a Senior Data Analyst working closely with the Top Management, Sales & Operations Leaders your mission is to consolidate, crunch and unleash the power of data to draw strategic insights and recommendations that could improve the efficiency of the overall business organization.
- Your ability to pull and consolidate key data, your analysis skills and data-driven insights will help us understand our GTM teams, our customers and product lines, to power strategic decisions and unlock revenue opportunities for the company.
- Develop, drive & leverage an on-going Business Performance framework
- Develop and maintain the Business Performance framework (mainly key data consolidation, reporting, forecasting toolbox) that will support the Global business cadence based on the relevant set of KPIs (daily, weekly, quarterly)
- Be the owner of key metrics definition, business data consistency tracking and quality between Data teams & key stakeholders
- Unlock the understanding of the short and long term Performance drivers from a range of angles to craft a comprehensive and actionable data story combining main business components.
- Support Top Management, Sales & Operations Leaders by developing clear and well-structured data reports/dashboards
- Run both high-level and in-depth analyses with appropriate and insightful trend commentaries capable of generating tangible actions and informing strategic decisions
- Identify and communicate data opportunities that could drive our business
- Support Business & Operations Leaders to deploy recommendations and implementation plan
- Drive a self-service data culture within the team, the organization and support a better data governance with Data teams
- Ensure collaborative processes with the Key Stakeholders and Data teams to maximize the adoption & impact
- Follow impact of changes on key performance metrics and proceed with adjustments if need be
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team, you have a direct impact on the company’s success
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots Of Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we look for
- Good level in Python and Gsheet (SQL is a plus)
- Excellent level in Data visualization (PowerBI)
- Great Business sense, can easily make connections between different topics and picture impact of decisions
- Knowledge of GCP & Microsoft Azure is a plus