Content Marketing Manager US
New York City, NY /
Marketing – All /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
AB Tasty is looking for a content marketing manager to lead email nurturing and product-oriented content creation, providing sharp copywriting and technical implementation as part of the Global Content Team. This position reports to the senior content manager and will help plan and execute strategic bottom-of-funnel content initiatives, such brochures, product demos, buyers guides, decks, etc., to feed the email nurturing program.
What you will do :
- Conceptualize and write captivating copy for email nurturing streams, pre-sales collateral, product demos, brochures, buyers guide, etc.
- Understand and incorporate AB Tasty's positioning, messaging and tone of voice in all marketing materials
- Build content to optimize the middle- and bottom of -funnel customer journey and deliver the right message at the right time
- Create and maintain a library of short videos that show product features and benefits
- Align with content managers to create connected content experiences, including messaging strategy and voice and tone, across the customer journey
- Own, build and execute email nurture programs, focused on actionable and concise copy and sector-specific content
- Manage the implementation of email campaigns, including working collaboratively on content/creatives and segmentation strategiesImplement relevant performance metrics and analytics to measure campaign effectiveness/ROI and make data-driven decisions
- Develop and implement high-impact A/B testing to improve demand generation initiatives
- Create optimized nurture programs within Pardot to increase lead engagement at scale across several audience segments.
- Develop, execute, and maintain high-impact multi-touch email nurture campaigns that increase lead readiness
What we are looking for :
- Minimum 4 years of content nurturing experience in the B2B, SaaS or technology space with a solid portfolio
- 2+ years of experience utilizing Pardot and/or enterprise email marketing platform
- Experience in copwriting and content creation in a product-focused environment
- Ability to translate complex concepts into content that clear, concise and human; graphic design capabilities are a plus
- Strong knowledge of bottom-of-funnel content optimization and email nurturing strategies
- Demonstrated understanding of a B2B marketing funnel and how to align campaign strategies with customer journey
- Proficient in SaaS, campaign, marketing, lead generation and nurture best practices
- Experience building, and deploying dynamic email marketing campaigns for B2B sales funnel and its lead stages
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including marketing automation platforms
- Understanding and usage of basic HTML and CSSMetrics driven with strong ownership and focus
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.