Fullstack Developer (Technical Support Engineer)
Tech & Product – Technical Support Engineer - Front-End Developer
As a Technical Support Engineer, you’ll be part of the AB Tasty Clients Team based in Paris. Your mission will be to support developers and Product Managers, our clients, to implement and build with, FlagShip, brand new ABTasty product, through various platforms and languages (web & mobile) in order to help our clients to increase campaign efficiency. You will be responsible for the technical implementation, find solutions to various clients’ problems, support of Feature Flag features, A/B Test, optimisation and personalisation campaigns that increase the conversion rate, improve the customer experience, and help generate new leads.
With your technical - full-stack developer - background you also need to have a good customer relationship and are able to identify user needs to improve our support.
What you will do :
- SE (solutions engineer) activities (~70-80%) :
- TSE (technical support engineer) activities (~30-20%) :
- Onboard our clients during the setup phase and be the technical support referer for them during all phases of implementation.
- Write and enrich, day to day, technical documentation and FAQs.
- Develop examples and use-cases for our clients.
- Train the internal teams to the tool and keep following his continuous evolutions.
- Feed the product team with relevant clients feedback to enhance our platform.
- Help the CSM team with the technical roadmap of the clients.
- Technical expert in the implementation of optimisation and personalisation campaigns, especially regarding dynamic content
- Technical feasibility studies to suggest the best integration solution to meet the customer's needs
- Be part of technical training and workshops for clients and agencies
What we are looking for :
- Autonomous and rigorous, you know how to manage your time to accomplish your missions and in respect of the deadlines.
- Minimum of 2 years’ working experience in a related field.
- Strong knowledge of at least 3 languages, are a prerequisite (example : ES5, NodeJS, PHP, Python, Ruby, Angular, ReactJS,...).
- Fluency in English (spoken/written).
- Analytical thinking - be able to apply knowledge at diverse technical contexts in a creative and goal-oriented manner.
- Curiosity and willingness to constantly learn about web of tomorrow, product technologies, online-marketing.
- Team-player - ready to share ideas and knowledge with the rest of the team
- Very good knowledge of our products (Client-Side and FlagShip).
- You are curious, patient, pedagogue and friendly communicator.
- A successful project management experience is desired.
- iOS/Android development knowledge is a plus.