Technical Solutions Manager
Paris, France /
Clients – Customer Success Management /
AB Tasty is a customer experience optimization company. We help brands build better user experiences and unlock new levels of possibilities, faster. Thanks to our 2 platforms (AB Tasty and Flagship by AB Tasty), our ambition is to reinvent the way Marketing, Product and Tech teams develop Product (websites/app) by easily shipping new features & messages.
Flagship by AB Tasty is our latest Platform dedicated for product teams and developers. Flagship allows teams to manage their features with feature flagging and progressive rollouts on apps, software and devices and optimize their interfaces with AB Test and Personalization.We have :900+ customers, including Le Bon Coin, Cdiscount, Carrefour …240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)Raised $24 million to grow globallyBonus: they’re nice, too.
As Technical Solutions Manager, you are the dedicated point of contact for developers. You help them in Flagship implementation, integration, configuration. You share with them information about the new SDK and API version, good technical practice. You are proactive with our high value EMEA Clients with 50% of your portfolio based in the US.
You work closely with the CSM (who is in charge of the accounts management and so of the health score follow up, product adoption follow up and CXO advice) to make Flagship experience as a success.
You own user supports around intercom, sherlock, email or call depending of the size of the account. You help all the team in the technical user engagement process and churn risk process.
What you will do:
- Pre sales : Provide technical assistance and consultations during pre-sales
- Onboarding: You are in charge of the developer client team kick off
- You are in charge of the developers client team Training
- You work closely with the CSM and the developers client team for the first use-case intégration
- You are proactive concerning Technical advice regarding Flagship implementation (SDK, API, Flags..)
- You make sure that the first client use case has been configured correctly
- Follow-up: You make sure that developers are happy with the solution
- You share information about technical evolution of the tool (SDK, API…)
- You work closely with the CSM to support client in their use-cases implementation
- Support: Help on the Technical user engagement process
- Help to identify developer pains point and share solution to solve it
- Support on intercom
- Help on support for Product Led Growth Client
- Product optimisation :Collect and report developers feedback and feature requests
- Help to Q&A new version of the tool
- Team project: Participate in some Flagship Client Unit project
What we are looking for :
- You are fluent in english (Native spelling is a plus)You have experience in client-facing
- You have experience in Saas as a software engineer (or working with Saas tools day to day)
- You are curious and have a good knowledge on developers ecosystem