VP Customer Success
All Offices /
Clients – Customer Success Management /
AB Tasty’s VP Customer Success is responsible for overseeing our relationship with our clients.
In this role, you will guarantee the success of our clients using the AB Tasty platform to ensure client retention. You will manage global teams dedicated to our Clients to help them create and harmonize the Customer Journey across countries, and help local teams follow the right processes to ensure client retention, hand in hand with local country managers.
📍Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- London office (3 Waterhouse Square, 138 Holborn EC1N 2SW), with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
- As VP Customer Success, you will manage the following team members, dedicated to our clients with a worldwide perimeter:
- EMEA CS Director, who leads local teams across the UK, Spain, Germany + France and Flagship Client team who takes care of our tech-savvy clients using our Flagship product (server-side)
- US Customer Success team
- APAC Customer Success team
- Customer Success Enablement team, which aims to unleash customer success teams' talents, performances and impact on customers by helping improve our customer-facing processes, expertise, key conversations, supporting materials and tools
- Professional Services Director, who leads our Technical Support Engineers, responsible for developing and implementing clients’ experiments and providing technical support and platform expertise to our clients and strategic partners, our Business Analysts, whose role includes supporting our clients in delivering and analyzing the performance of their optimization campaigns and our Support team that makes sure to answer each client reaching out to us on the chat quickly to help them with any topic, issues or bugs, while also helping improve the support documentation and processes (e.g.: self-service, data management, …)
- Accountable for Customer Retention through Engagement Strategy and processes
- Responsible of defining Customer Journey and implementing it in countries thanks to CSM Directors
- Responsible for Customer Segmentation and KPIs
🕵️ Skills we look for
- A bit of experience. Experience of 7 years or more in customer success management and previous experience as Customer Success Director, ideally within a SaaS MarTech company, on a worldwide scale. You’re an expert at driving the customer- facing team to ensure client satisfaction. You have successfully implemented a Customer Journey strategy in a previous role.
- Great communication skills. Your job is to drive a team and ensure client satisfaction. As such, you need to be able to build strong relationships with all people you interact with in order to achieve the highest impact possible. Your kindness and common sense will help when dealing with key decision-makers.
- Initiative. Once you understand the scope of a project, you’re able to work independently, often coming up with ingenious ways to reach your goals. In addition, you’re constantly exploring the world around you, looking for new ideas and opportunities.
- Reasoning and depth of learning. You’re structured and creative enough to solve the most challenging problems independently, given the necessary knowledge. You learn new concepts and skills rapidly, and love to nerd out and go in-depth. After a few weeks, you should be able to manage our internal tools like a pro!
- English native speaker. Effective communication is one of the key aspects of this job. Other languages are a plus!