Motion/Video Designer Intern
Marketing – All
AB Tasty is currently seeking a highly skilled motion/video designer intern with experience in video post production to join our global marketing team. You will be tasked with supporting the team in the production of a variety of video content, including brand awareness videos (motion design), client testimonials, and other web and social media ‘snacking content’.
What you will do :
- As our internal resource for all things video, you will be instrumental in conceptualizing and creating videos designed to increase AB Tasty’s brand awareness, corporate image and lead generation across a variety of channels. Your daily tasks will include:
- Producing motion videos from A to Z in accordance with defined briefs
- Editing raw footage from client testimonials, employee stories, events, expert interviews and other sources to produce professional quality videos for use in brand awareness, lead generation and corporate communications in our key markets (US, UK, DACH, Spain, France, APAC)
- Supporting the global marketing team with on-site video shoots, whether in our offices or off site (help advise on set up, shooting)
- Facilitating the video localization process for our key markets and languages (translation, localization, subtitles) - English, French, Spanish, German
- Helping in developing scripts, storyboards, ideas for video content
- Integrating team and client feedback in a timely fashion
- Managing time effectively and respecting delivery timelines
- Bringing fresh ideas to brainstorming sessions
- Maintaining brand consistency in line with our recent corporate rebranding
- Support Graphic Design team when needed
Key expected results :
- Video content in line with our brand guidelines that support our global and local marketing teams in building brand awareness, corporate communications and lead generation.
- Standard web marketing KPIs (views, play rate, view through rate, clicks, downloads, likes, shares) may be used to evaluate video performance.
- A successful candidate will be expected to reduce the time from a V1 to a final version in order to optimize efficiency. For example, we highly appreciate deliverables that have taken 5 iterations or fewer to be completed.
- Support simple graphic design tasks
What we are looking for :
- Currently pursuing a degree in Graphic Design (this internship position is intended as an end of year internship with an opportunity to evolve into a full time position).
- Experience using a variety of video production and editing tools, including but not limited to: Adobe After Effects, Adobe Premiere (Adobe Creative Cloud Suite).
- Ability to manage the video production from A to Z (brief management, conceptual translation, cadence, audio selection).
- Experience using A2d graphic styles for narrative creation and Md styles for conceptual creations.
- Experience creating videos of different lengths (30s, 60s, 90+s).
- Experience with the following tools: photoshop, illustrator, indesign.
- Experience in supporting brand guidelines and keeping consistency across projects.
- Ability to multi-task and juggle many simultaneous priorities in a fast paced environment.
- Detail-oriented and excellent problem-solver.
- Basic understanding of the software ecosystem is a plus.