Technical Team Leader - Core Team
Tech – Technical R&D /
AB Tasty is a global leader in AI-powered experience optimization solutions empowering brands using personalization, experimentation, recommendations, and search to build better experiences on their websites and apps. Integrated into a single platform, AB Tasty offers web and API-based solutions that provide companies with a unified approach to creating seamless experiences for customers.
Brands use AB Tasty’s platform to align digital, e-commerce, and product teams on revenue goals by optimizing and innovating digital experiences.
Founded in 2013, AB Tasty’s customer roster includes world-leading brands such as Kering, McDonald’s, Ulta Beauty, L’Oreal, Disneyland Paris, and LVMH among others.
AB Tasty has 12 offices across the globe: North America, Europe, Asia Pacific
The Core Interface team is responsible for the quality of the interface layers of Client Side and Server-side & Rollout Platform, as well as designing the next interface that merges all features from all our products.
The Team Leader of Core Interface team refers to the Head of Core Platform.
Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris or Nantes Office
- Smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
A few examples of your responsibilities:
- Manage a team of data and backend engineers, both on-site and remotely.
- Be responsible for the team's project management (scrum mastering, planning, follow-up).
- Represent the team to other members of the company.
- Collaborate with internal teams and help them define their needs.
- Guarantee the stability and quality of projects for which the team is responsible.
- Communicate successes and problems encountered to management and internal teams
- Participate in feature development and bug resolution
What we offer:
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By directly developing the publicly accessible SaaS platform used by all our clients, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- The opportunity to unleash your creativity. You’ll be free to contribute to the processes, the tools and the organisation of the team, according the agile principles.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics.
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
What we're looking for:
- You are able to think "outside the box" while identifying problems and developing creative and innovative solutions
- You have at least 3 years of experience as Front-End and / or Backend developper.
- You have management experience even on a small scale in your previous experience(s)
- You are sensitive to clients feedback, user experience, and you are aligned with one our main value “client satisfaction”
- You have a good level of English (spoken and written)