Customer Marketing Manager
New York City, NY /
Marketing – All /
AB Tasty (www.abtasty.com) is the customer experience optimization company rated as one of BuiltIn NYC's Best Places to Work (SMB). We help build the internet of the future by allowing brands to address their users in a personalized way. Images, messages, page structure...everything can be adapted to meet the needs, wishes, and emotions of website visitors or app users. AB Tasty isn't about helping brands to push a hard sell. We're about helping them sell better, by creating more positive consumer and better user experiences across all their digital properties.
We must be on to something, since we're proud to say we have:
· 900+ customers, including AshleyHomeStore, Assurant, Cartier, L’Oreal, USA TODAY, and Sephora
· 240+ employees in 6 countries on 3 continents (Americas, Europe, Asia)
· Raised $64 million to grow globally
· Bonus: we're nice, too, we promise!
2 prerequisites if you want to join the AB Tasty team:
· Be a genuinely kind person! (we take this one seriously, it's half the battle in the recruitment process)
· Have a passion, whatever it may be :)
AB Tasty is looking for a passionate and talented Customer Marketing Manager to assist in creating an amazing customer experience for our customers. This will include event strategy and implementation (user conference, trade shows, lunch and learns, webinars, etc.), creating compelling customer-centric content, running our customer advocacy program, building a customer community, and influencing our customer expansion marketing efforts.
What you will do :
- Build rapport with customers to increase renewals, referrals, and cross-sell and upsell opportunities
- Lead and manage customer engagement and communication programs, such as in-person/virtual events, workshops, annual conferences, awards programs, onboarding and ongoing nurture campaigns
- Connecting with customers to ensure continued education and success throughout the relationship lifecycleIdentifying key customers that can act as a marketing channel through case studies, speaking opportunities, etc.
- Help marketing and sales meet business objectives through customer advocacy initiatives
- Collaborate cross functionally and across regional field marketing teams to plan and execute customer marketing initiatives
- Compose and send customer emails
- Manage and maintain engagement and advocacy programs; continually recruit new customer advocates
- Manage a library of up-to-date customer success storiesDrive customer testimonials across regions on quarterly basis.
- Manage annual/biannual/quarterly customer satisfaction surveys to drive change throughout the organizationDevelop a customer lifecycle campaign program and work with marketing operations to implement
- Create special marketing content for account management/customer success to help at-risk customers with training
- Target happy customers for upsell, cross-sell, and advocacy opportunitiesProvide product feedback given by advocates to the Product Management team
What we are looking for
- 4+ years of proven results in B2B customer marketing or product marketing
- Great marketing experience with high growth SaaS companies that target Enterprise accounts
- Demonstrated ability to build strong engagement with clientsExcellent writing skills
- Comfort with a fast-paced, start-up cultureAbility to learn quickly, think creatively and stay focused and organized while managing multiple priorities
- Experience working with creative teams, building and collaborating on great work
- Passion and eagerness to drive thoughtful strategy, focused on long-term returns
- Bachelor’s degree with emphasis on communications, marketing, and business
- Previous Customer Service, Customer Success, or Account Management experience
- Technical knowledge of the latest digital marketing tools and channels, including Customer Relationship Management platforms and marketing automation platforms
- Experience creating and executing marketing campaigns and programs that drive customer engagement and advocacy
- Ability to write effective copy is a necessity; graphic design capabilities are a plusFamiliarity with B2B marketing, lead generation, and sales processes
Stay in Touch
Does this role not quite match your skills, but you’re still interested in what we're doing? Stay In Touch and be one of the first to hear about future opportunities!
AB Tasty is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.