Partner Success Team Leader - EMEA
Paris, France /
Channel & Alliances – Strategic Alliances /
AB Tasty is hiring a EMEA Partner Success Team Leader with a strong background in SaaS success roles, either at the Partner or Customer level.. In this important role, you will be responsible for overseeing processes for new Partner onboarding and ongoing implementation and relationship management, as well as ensuring adoption of and engagement with the AB Tasty platform. The Partner Success Manager plays an integral role in our business, building strong working relationships with our most trusted EMEA Partners to drive success. The Partner Success Team Leader will work with cross-functional teams including Sales, Client Success, , Partner Marketing and Product to accelerate growth through our most important relationships.
📍Contract & Location
- Permanent full-time contract
- Paris Office: 19 rue Michel Le Comte - 75003, with a smooth remote work policy (up to 3 days a week)
👀 A few examples of your responsibilities
- Manage over EMEA Partner Success strategy and execution, working closely with their team of Partner Success Manager who:
- Build and maintain trusted consultative relationships with Partners
- Manage a portfolio of strategic Partners
- Transition new Partners into the AB Tasty ecosystem seamlessly
- Work with executive sponsors to design and execute a success plan for each Partner
- Identify, manage, and deliver on AB Tasty and Partner KPIs
- Ensure that the goals of both AB Tasty and Partners are consistently exceeded
- Drive planning sessions to ensure Partner is able to fully leverage AB Tasty to meet their performance and operational efficiency goals
- Conduct quarterly business reviews with Partners
- Develop and implement best practices for effective Partner/Client management
- Elicit Partner feedback to act as an internal advocate for our Partners
- Establish a standard cadence of communication internally and externally to ensure success
🎁 What we offer
- Huge impact. AB Tasty is only as great as our team. By strengthening our relationship with partners, you’ll have a direct impact on the company’s success.
- No micromanaging. Be the owner of your effort - you’ll be one of the team and fully trusted to take responsibility for your tasks. You’ll have every incentive to make a real impact.
- International reach. Our audience is wildly international, and our team is too. Although our HQ is located in France, our company language is English.
- Continuous education. We offer many opportunities for each employee to learn and grow from a mix of professional and non professional topics (a few examples of our permanent or latest classes: Coding lessons, blockchain class, mental health coaching, vegan cooking, …).
- Unique career opportunity. By joining a fast-growing company that’s making waves in the tech industry, you’ll have a wonderful chance to enhance your learning and advance in your career faster than you ever thought possible.
- Lots. Of. Fun. Our incredible magic makers organize awesome events, such as team games, drinks, yoga classes, parties, and a company-wide retreat every year with employees from all countries gathering for 2 days of fun.
- Remote working, flexible schedule. This isn’t a “clock in, clock out” company. We care about your productivity, not tracking every minute you’re on site. It’s up to you to always be responsible for your work, no matter where you are or what schedule you’re keeping.
- Time for yourself. After a year within AB Tasty, we offer you a day off during which we simply ask you to think about your career expectations with us. It's not always easy to find time for introspection and to envision what path can lead us to a happy career so we offer a Retreat Day as an opportunity to reflect on that. We not only aim to succeed, but also to make you succeed.
🕵️ What we look for
- Ability to be proactive in identifying problems and solutions
- Ability to get into the weeds, but take yourself out of them as well
- Ability to be flexible and get along well with a variety of personalities
- Exhibit phenomenal communication skills and organized project management
- Superior client service and relationship skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Experience in data analysis work
- Leadership in developing world class client presentations/QBR leadership
- Ability to thrive in a fast pace environment with tight deadlines
- BA/BS degree or similar college level education
- 3+ years of senior experience in Digital/Technology Partner or Client Success Management
- Blend of consulting, search, technological and/or display experience
- Experienced in on-boarding clients; implementation and integration experience